The conference theme is “Humanising the 4th Industrial Revolution through Islamic Approach in Higher Education System”
The conference conducted to achieve the objectives :
- To create a better awareness and understanding among Muslims on the importance of Islamic values in higher education System towards the development of future Ummah.
- To create better understanding on Islamic approach and solution to face the various current and future challenging of digital society.
- To create better understanding on humanizing Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0) along with Islamic values.
- To harness the great potentials of Islamic Higher Education for future development of digital generation
- To formulate an Ummatic approach to the preparation and development of current and future Muslim generation.
- To help strengthen the identity of the Muslim Ummah through the empowerment of the Islamic lifestyle.
Sub-themes of 5th ICIHE 2019
- The Development of Society 5.0 - Research on the development of Islamic subject in higher education towards future Society 5.0.
- Teaching and Learning for Young Generation - Research on teaching and learning method in Islamic higher education for Y and Z generation.
- Islamic Value for Future Culture - Research on contribution of Islamic value toward future culture and civilization of Transformation in Higher Education.
- Islamic Practice on IR4.0 - Research on application of Islamic practices on 4th Industrial Revolutional.
- Contemporary Issues of Islamic Education
- Strengthening research in contemporary issues of Islamic higher education.
- Learning 2.0 and Open Online Learning.
- Social based Learning.
- Misconception of Islamic education institute
- Date : 19th - 20th February 2019
- Venue : Universitas Negeri Padang, Padang, Indonesia
Academicians, undergraduates and postgraduates, government agencies, corporate bodies and non-governmental organizations who are directly involved with social responsibility field are welcome to participate.
- Registration and Submission of Abstract : 1st April 2018
- Deadline submission of abstract : 1st November 2018 25th November 2018
- Deadline for full paper submission : 24th December 2018 31st December 2018
- Deadline for Registration as Participants : 10th February 2019
- Best Paper
- Best Presenter
- Best Young Researcher